#1 Affordable Veterinary Volunteer Programs with IVHQ

Veterinary Volunteer Programs with IVHQ
Veterinary Volunteer Programs with IVHQ

IVHQ is the world’s most trusted and affordable organization for veterinary volunteering abroad, offering the largest range of safe and impactful animal care volunteer projects in over 14 destinations around the world. Over 110,000 travelers have volunteered abroad with IVHQ over the past 10 years, making IVHQ the world’s most experienced volunteer organization with the best safety record. With program fees starting from only $180, IVHQ makes organizing a volunteer trip easy and affordable.

Monica

Great Time in Siem Reap

I had the best time volunteering with IVHQ in Cambodia. I feel pretty lucky to have been placed in Siem Reap because I couldn't imagine a better place to stay for an extended period of time in Cambodia. The school I was placed at to teach English was absolutely amazing. Everyone was so welcoming and I felt as though my assistance to the teachers was actually helping the kids learn a bit better. All the other volunteers were great and we were able to travel and go sightseeing on the weekends. Overall I couldn't have asked for a better, more memorable trip.

Response from International Volunteer HQ - IVHQ

Hi Monica, thanks for your review. It's awesome to hear you enjoyed your time teaching English on our Cambodia Program. It sounds like you had a fantastic time and I'm sure you would have made lasting memories. ^Sam - IVHQ Cambodia Program Manager