To empower disadvantaged segment of adolescents/youths to positively develop their personality and character, and thus improve their physical and social health and enhance a strong civil society to achieve the SDGs. The project facilitate platforms and spaces wherein they will be taught personal responsibility with regard to their health and social development. The Project Assistant will provide oversight mentorship and coaching to project team and ongoing life skills development program for adolescents/youth. This will entail strategies development and trialing to combating barriers among adolescents and youth that hinder their access to improved friendly services. The task will include both center-based and community programs and services inclusive of adolescent/youth sexual health and clinical support services, civic education and awareness, sexual and gender based violence/exploitation and abuse prevention, gender and peace building.
- Our reasonable program fees from $100 for 1 week – 28 weeks including orientation, accommodation, meals, airport pick-up and 24/7 in-country support.
- you will have the opportunity to explore the community and various aspects of Liberian life. We will facilitate cultural trips, as well as socializing opportunities by going to local bars, beaches, restaurants or exploring the history culture of Liberia
- Our program is available year-round
- We provide work related transport
- We can help facilitate airport visa if necessary