Volunteer in Malawi - Go Volunteer Africa

Go Volunteer Africa offers volunteer placements in Malawi placements focusing on education, healthcare and child care. At Go Volunteer Africa we offer you an unrivaled opportunity to travel in and explore Malawi, all year round. Our volunteering and travel opportunities in Malawi, are low cost and truly affordable, giving everyone involved the chance to immerse yourself in local cultures, languages and stunning scenery.

Whether you are interested in teaching, childcare, women empowerment or healthcare volunteer in Malawi projects, Go Volunteer Africa has volunteer work in Malawi that is suitable for you. This is an exciting meaningful opportunity to be part of a team that is implementing innovative sustainable projects in Malawi.

Program Impact

Our volunteer in Malawi program is essentially designed to provide independent experiences which promote integration with the local people. You may also be working alongside another international volunteer.

Sunny

Actually I didn't go to Malawi, but since I couldn't find the country I visited, I decided to review the neighboring country. I spent six weeks in Zambia with Go Volunteer Africa. It was an amazing and life changing experience to do volunteering work in Zambia! The host family was of great help, both during the project weeks as well as other activities in the weekends.

The overall experience was just incredible and those weeks have significantly changed my life forever. The country manager was an amazing man and he is doing an incredible job and there is nothing I can say but thank him.

He did not just continuously ask if we were fine and made everything to make us feel comfortable but also organized trips for us and even joined us on several trips so that he can ensure that we were safe.

I worked with a local school and the work was also fulfilling and it differed a lot from helping in the classroom to sports and lots of outdoor activities. It is completely up to the volunteer what he/she wants to do to support the projects.

There were two other volunteers living with me for the whole time of my stay. I can just recommend going on such an experience as it will change your life forever.