- **24/7 in-country support
- **Volunteer on projects that truly need you
- **Live in safe, comfortable and vibrant housing and enjoy delicious meals
- **Go with a US based organization - legitimacy and peace of mind
- **The #1 Volunteer Abroad program with the best reviews!
UBELONG is an American social organization that is the world's leading organization for people seeking affordable, high-impact volunteering opportunities abroad.
Volunteer 1 week to 6 months and pick from 100+ projects throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe.
Make an impact volunteering on these women's rights projects:
- India: For five to seven hours a day, volunteers serve with a local organization that focuses on children and women across seven states in India. The organization has a variety of programs focused on vocational training, schooling and healthy living.
- Morocco: Volunteers generally work three to five hours a day with a Moroccan NGO devoted to promoting women's rights in Morocco through advocacy, research and direct outreach to marginalized women. Depending on the organization volunteers serve with, they may be involved on issues like domestic violence, economic empowerment, elections, inheritance and land rights, and reproductive health.
- Cambodia: Alongside a local community organization, volunteers contribute in various tasks to advance gender equality. There are several different areas and projects that volunteers can work with, including domestic violence, human trafficking, HIV/AIDS, children's rights and legal and political inequality and reproductive health.
View Program Information
-->Extensive pre-departure mentorship and support
-->Volunteering alongside locals on projects that make a REAL impact
-->Housing and meals
-->24/7 in-country support
-->Peace of mind from joining UBELONG, a social organization headquartered in Washington, DC
-->Brand name and networking opportunities that comes from being part of the well-known UBELONG Community