We are proud to launch our new GVI Business Internships Abroad!
Volunteer in healthcare projects around the globe with GVI and help communities gain access to clean water, sanitation and information on a variety of health topics such as maternal health, HIV/AIDS awareness and basic nutrition. Volunteer with GVI in a variety of health projects across the globe:
- Thailand: Help us provide stimulation and learning activities for mentally and physically disabled children. Provide further assistance with health and hygiene education in schools, care centers and community centers.
- South Africa: Volunteer in sunny South Africa alongside an international team running educational workshops on general health and hygiene practices for child-carers, teachers, children and their parents.
- Nepal: Communities in Nepal face critical global social issues and as a volunteer you get to provide support for people with special needs by assisting in training teachers, healthcare workers and families. Discover the spectacular mountains and landscapes in your free time.
- India: Lead sessions, games or sport activities alongside specialist teachers, participate in vocational training, assist with the special needs children's physical and education development and take part in therapeutic activities with the local residents of a relief settlement.
- Mexico: Work alongside Save the Children and volunteer with special needs children using horse therapy, as well as aqua and physical therapy. Discover the stunning Yucatan Peninsula in your free time.