Volunteer in Everest region of Nepal, the land of the Sherpas, and experience truly warm hospitality of local people and breathtaking views of the Himalayas, while also working to give back to Sherpa community.
The Himalayan region of Nepal is known for its panorama of world's highest mountains, the unique culture of local people who live in their shadow and also the rugged beauty of the valleys that lie below the mountains. The Everest region, which lies north eastern of Nepal, consistently ranks among the world top 10 travel destinations of the world and is a paradise for nature lovers where you can find - the magnificent tumble of great snow summits, verdant mountains full of rhododendrons, isolated villages and communities, and mountain top monasteries.
Our programs in Nepal-Everest Region include Teaching in local schools and Teaching in a Buddhist monastery.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $350, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.