View Other Details
Combine travel and volunteering into one amazing adventure. You will spend 3 weeks travelling and 1 week volunteering.
Nepal, set within the stunning Himalayas, provides spectacular views in every direction. Visit Buddhist temples, see Bengal tigers in Chitwan National Park, river raft down the Trisuli river, explore villages & climbing up Poon Hill. Enjoy guided yoga classes & sight-see in the charming town of Pokhara. This is an active experience for those seeking real Nepalese culture combined with adventure.
IVI is a Charity & Non Profit Org, providing authentic and real volunteering experiences. You will volunteer in a Kathmandu with a choice of Teaching (Schools + Buddhist Monastery), Orphanages, Community Development, Renovation & Medical projects.
This tour is perfect for those wanting a unique travel experience, cultural immersion, gaining hands on skills & helping to make a genuine & lasting difference to people in need. Make this a trip to remember.
- 5 Day Trek To Stunning Poon Hill - Once in a Lifetime Experience!
- Village Hike Through Rice Paddies and Mountains.
- White Water Rafting on the Scenic Trisuli River.
- 24/7 emergency assistance, volunteer support, local guiding and advice.
- 20 Countries & over 100 projects - Charity & Non Profit Org.