Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping and the panoramic Himalayas right outside your window.Turn the imagination into reality by volunteering in the Himalayan Region of Nepal.
The Sherpas are the locals of this region and rely on tourism to sustain their livelihoods.Those who are not into tourism still struggle to make their living. As a volunteer you will teach in a local school, helping children have a stronger educational base for a bright future.The experience will be like watering the roots of a young plant at the right time for its growth into a healthy tree. You can also work in a Teaching Buddhist Monks project, where you will teach English to Buddhist monks, and change their lives by improving their English communication skills.
During your stay, mingle with the local Sherpa people,learn more about their culture and enjoy the spectacular scenery. Bring your love for nature and your enthusiasm to change together by volunteering the Everest region.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $350, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.