Join one of Kaya's unique volunteer programs in New Zealand and help preserve this pristine environment for generations to come. Volunteers will engage in a variety of activities which may include environmental monitoring; Heritage Restoration, tree planting, or endangered species protection. The scope of each project varies so be sure to check our website for the latest details. Volunteers will typically work from 8am-4pm with the evenings and weekends free to engage in personal exploration of New Zealand's awe-inspiring landscapes.
Please note that project availability can change frequently. Please check our website for the latest updates.
- Protect the habitats of vulnerable seabirds
- Understand the impact of climate change and pollution and become a more responsible global citizen
- Plant trees in locations like Tawharanui Regional Park as part of an ongoing restoration of this incredible landscape
- Help boost native biodiversity and provide additional habitat for native wildlife
- Experience the awe-inspiring destination of New Zealand whilst being a part of maintaining its incredible bio-diversity