Construction Volunteering: Most Trusted & Affordable

UBELONG is an American social organization that is the world's leading organization for people seeking affordable, high-impact volunteering opportunities abroad.

Volunteer 1 week to 6 months and pick from 100+ projects throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe.

Make an impact volunteering on these construction projects:

• Cambodia: light painting and renovation
  • Costa Rica: light painting and renovation
  • Ecuador: light painting and renovation
  • Ghana: building, renovating, handywork
  • Laos: building, renovating, handywork
  • Mexico: light painting and renovation
  • Peru: light painting and renovation
  • Vietnam: light painting and renovation
  • **24/7 in-country support
  • **Volunteer on projects that truly need you
  • **Live in safe, comfortable and vibrant housing and enjoy delicious meals
  • **Go with a US based organization - legitimacy and peace of mind
  • **The #1 Volunteer Abroad program with the best reviews!

Mariely

Best volunteer program choice that I could have done!

Be a part of UBELONG as a volunteer, brought me back the desire of working and couldn't be more thankful for having experienced what I lived in Laos. From the preparing booklet with the monitors and volunteers reviews until the hard work in the farm I'm grateful for the good work of the organization. This opportunity impacted not only my life but also the ones that I was working and living with. My dreams and objectives are now more alive.

VI

Volunteering in Vietnam

UBELONG is a reliable and professional organization. It definitely lives up to its reputation. My very friendly UBELONG mentor, Barbara was always prompt to help me. To everyone who is interested in volunteering, please don't be afraid to contact the organization. You may discover a whole new side of yourself through a volunteer experience with UBELONG.

About UBELONG

Most Affordable - Trusted by Thousands - Real Impact

--> Pick from 100+ projects in education, caregiving, conservation, medical and more
--> Go to Africa, Asia, Latin America & Europe