Bamboo - Construction Programs

Bamboo - Construction Programs

Bamboo offers a variety of construction projects in five different countries. Working on this type of project allows the volunteer to become fully immersed in a community and helps them better understand a country's needs.

You have the ability to learn new skills while donating your time to help improve the infrastructure, buildings, homes and schools of a community. Below are the countries that offer these types of projects:

North America » Costa Rica » Montezuma
North America » Costa Rica

deltadelta
Hawaii
Idaho State University

Truly Transformative Experience

I came to Nepal through the global volunteer network when I was 18, just out of high school & right after the second cease fire had ended in 2003. The first place I went to after the volunteer training outside of kathmandu was to teach english in the jungle with rhinos, tigers, 500 species of birds, monkeys, etc. After that, I stayed on to do a number of other amazing adventures which included painting murals with school children, trekking to everest base camp, while diving into Nepali culture. Everyone involved in the volunteer network is truly a wonderful person, helpful, insightful & even when I wasn't volunteering I would stop in and always rely on the office for a home base. It was an incredible experience and after 8 years I still stay in touch with the people I met volunteering.

Bamboo is the next step in independent volunteering and adventure travel.

We're dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what responsible tourism is all about. Our dedicated team, consisting of the perfect mix of international travellers and passionate locals, know exactly how to ensure that both