Coach a variety of sports to children in underprivileged communities in South Africa. Get the kids motivated and enthusiastic about soccer, swimming, tennis, basketball, rugby, netball, cricket and hockey on this inspiring project.
You will be coaching in three schools per day, five days per week. The kids love it, as it is the only opportunity that they have to formally learn how to play sport. Not only will this improve their sporting ability, but also their confidence.
You will be volunteering in the beautiful city of Port Elizabeth which boasts glorious beaches, great surf and easy access to the famous Garden Route.
Your accommodation includes a swimming pool, table tennis and table football for a sports fix on your time off. There is also Sky TV with many sports channels! Food is included for the full time that you are volunteering.
Various trips arranged in your free time mean that you can explore all that this corner of Africa has to offer.
- Help kids to become as passionate about sport as you are, teaching the wonders of your favourite sports.
- Give children the chance to shine on the sports field, something that they cannot do without this project.
- Meet volunteers from around the world.
- Explore this stunning corner of Africa in your time off.
- Make a difference to the lives of hundreds of children.