Eswatini, previously Swaziland, is a small and yet remarkable country. With incredible mountain views, a rich diversity of wildlife, and wonderfully warm people, Eswatini is an truly exciting and inspiring destination.
Join one of Kaya's unique volunteer or internship projects in Eswatini. Unfortunately the country still struggles with high levels of HIV infection rates and unemployment. With a Kaya Responsible Travel volunteer placement in Eswatini, you can fully immerse yourself in the culture and community, whilst giving something back to Eswatini's people.
There are many placements to choose from, whether that be building projects, teaching, skills-based internships including medicine and healthcare, or community based projects and sports coaching.
- Gain invaluable first-hand experience of the NGO sector through an international development and fundraising internship
- Learn all about conservation and Eswatini's diverse wildlife on the conservation and ecology internship
- Teach children living in areas where schools are overrun, or access to education is a challenge
- Empower and help local entrepreneurs on the business development and micro-finance internship
- Explore the breathtaking scenery of Eswatini and immerse yourself in their culture