• Update or write procedural guides with the necessary tools for the development and implementation of a gender equality policy;
• Develop a strategic direction to promote equality, and develop a work plan;
• Provide workshops for members to develop their knowledge and skills in gender equality and train a pool of gender trainers.
• Studies related to gender equality, education, social work, international development or cooperation, sociology or any related fields;
• Ability to work within a gender equality & women’s rights framework with strong gender analysis skills;
• Ability and willingness to work in rural areas and new cultural and professional settings.