Uganda is famous for giant silverback Gorillas, and as the region the great river Nile originates, fed by snow-capped mountains. In Uganda, you can also take a boat in Lake Victoria to amazing Sesse Islands and marvel at many different ethnic groups and over forty different languages that are spoken in the country. The capital city of Kampala is vibrant and modern and starting point for many adventures in Uganda. However, Uganda suffers greatly from poverty despite the impressive economic growth of late. The country needs help and dedicated volunteers to prosper. By volunteering in Uganda, you will not only discover stunning sceneries but also immerse in local culture and understand the country intimately.
Our programs in Uganda include orphanage work, teaching English in schools, healthcare and HIV/AIDS awareness.
- Contribute in the way that is most meaningful to you by volunteering in a project of your choice.
- At $100, ours is the world’s most affordable volunteer program available.
- Your fees directly benefit your host family – there are no middlemen.
- Partner with others just like yourself–people who know that a better world begins with changing a single life.
- Your safety is always our priority… every volunteer location has been thoroughly vetted.