Outstanding Volunteer Journeys in Uganda

Tired of expensive volunteer programs abroad? Are you looking to do something more meaningful on your travels in Africa? - Well Beacon of Hope Uganda is the right answer!

Beacon of Hope Uganda has a number of unique and challenging volunteer placements in Uganda. Whether your passion is sustainable community development or vital healthcare work, Beacon of Hope Uganda can offer you an unforgettable experience.

Whichever program you choose you will be benefiting from Beacon of Hope Uganda extensive experience in Uganda. No particular skills are required to volunteer with us and training is given locally but if you do have particular experience in areas relevant to your program then this will enhance your contribution.

Volunteering with us could help you choose a new direction in life or develop a career path you may already be on. It might be both a personal highlight and a practical stepping stone in a gap year .

• Two days free safari or sightseeing tour
  • Immerse yourself in this rural community
  • Promote sustainable community livelihoods
  • Make friends for life and Full culture immersion
  • Improve the living standards of local people

Michele

Truly Outstanding Experience

I'm Michele from Switzerland, I'm 21 years, I volunteered at Children Orphanage home, outside Kampala. I stayed with a local host family. The family was hospitable and always around chatting and sharing meals.

The project was outstanding and the team at Beacon of Hope Uganda is awesome. They helped me and the other volunteers in every aspect of our trip. They explained the Ugandan culture, taking us on a 4 day trip around the country visiting many historical sites, and a wildlife safari.

Beacon of Hope Uganda is an all around wonderful organization. From the first day you could really take charge of your own experience.

I am sure it’s the perfect organization for anyone who is travelling to Uganda for the first time as well as experienced travelers. I really loved the experience.

Its truly a great organization.

About Beacon of Hope Uganda

Beacon of Hope Uganda provides quality, meaningful and affordable volunteer travel opportunities in Uganda. We focus on rural communities of Uganda and working with disadvantaged children, youth and women, through provision of quality education,...