Tips on Leaving a Review
Your friends and family may be tired of hearing about your time overseas, but there's a whole community of travelers who are anxious to learn more about your experience.
Think of leaving a review as giving advice to a good friend who is interested in your program. What stories would you tell? What photos would you share?
Here's the SparkNotes version of How to Write a Helpful Review:
- Get personal. Personal details and experiences help paint a picture for the reader they won't get anywhere else.
- Don't sugarcoat it. Offering constructive criticism not only helps readers make a more informed decision, but it helps your program provider make improvements.
- Be nice. If you hated the experience and wouldn't recommend it to anyone, that's fine. Just make sure you explain what specifically made it so negative.
- Start a dialogue. Read past reviews and comment on what has already been said. This is a great way to give visitors a more in-depth picture of what to expect.
With a great review, there's no telling how many people you will inspire to go overseas.
Thanks for being a part of our community!
- Mallory & the Go Overseas Team