Arcadia University Study Abroad Alumni Network

By Arcadia Study Abroad   Review (1)   100% Rating

Arcadia University awards scholarship funds each year and offers over 140 programs across the globe. The Arcadia University Alumni Network page is dedicated to programs that are no longer in session but nonetheless had a huge impact on the lives of their past participants.

Even if the program is no longer running, alumni are still encouraged to leave a review of their past experiences with Arcadia University. Click on the "Ratings and Reviews" tab below to read what former participants had to say. For a current list of Arcadia University's programs, please visit their website or check out the Arcadia University profile on Go Overseas!

Program Info

• Emily
    Age: 19-24
    Oxford, OH
    Miami University
    Beijing Semester- Best of my life!
    11/02/2011

I studied at Beijing Language and Culture University in Spring 2011 with the Alliance for Global Education, and it was the best semester of my college career, and far more challenging, meaningful, and immersive than other programs in China students from my university have attended. I increased the level of my language skills by more than a year of American schooling and have no difficulty keeping up in my current Chinese class. I had the opportunity to do an internship in Beijing, and spent ten days traveling with the rest of my program in southern China as well as a week traveling independently along China's eastern coast. Amazing native/local staff, demanding professors in language courses, really nice dorm living, plenty of travel and sightseeing advice and opportunity.

Was this review...?
    Useful: 0 Inspiring: 0

About the provider

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 15 countries, we offer a wide range of programs in many study areas. Types of programs include:

Internships, Semester, Summer & J Term, Custom Programs, Short-term programs, Faculty-led programs, Service Learning, Research Opportunities and Academic Year.

Our network of staff, faculty and 10 centers around the world support students with everything from academics to student services, accommodation, health & safety and local community engagement. Building on over 65 years of international education experience, The College leads the way in innovative programming for study abroad.

Our centers are located in: Athens, Cape Town, Edinburgh, Istanbul, Barcelona, Dublin, Granada, London, Melbourne and Rome.