Arcadia University- University College London

Arcadia University- University College London

University College London (UCL), the first English university founded after Oxford and Cambridge, caters to 18,000 students; one third of these students are international. With over 70 academic departments, UCL has led the way with many educational initiatives. The university has an excellent reputation in the fields of English, economics, arts, humanities, engineering, neuroscience, and social and historical studies.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Rugby match, Hampton Court Day Excursion, and Keats house.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Europe » England » London
Russian and Eastern European Studies
Social Sciences
Visual Arts
Zoology and Wildlife Sciences
See website for details. Scholarships available!

Jeff
Beverly, MA
Stonehill College

Great school, sub-par program

I loved my time in London and I truly did enjoy the academics and other opportunities at UCL. However, I felt Arcadia promised much and delivered very little. After our orientation period, we were essentially set free in London without much support. Their "additional programming" sold out quickly. While other programs include costs for travel and special opportunities, Arcadia had travel adventures that sold out online in an hour. I would do it all over again but I would have preferred to go through a different program. UCL was academically and socially a blast and I highly recommend it.

Latoya
Houston, Texas
Rice University

Review of London Study Abroad Eperience--College: UCL, Program: Arcadia

I really appreciated that Arcadia provided me with a group of friends to start my time abroad with. Some of the people I met during the first week remained my friends until the very end. With that in mind, London is a very big city and it's hard to make friends unless you have initial connections. My dorm was terrible--I was at the Frances Gardner House and there was absolutely no way to socialize. I would recommend Ramsay or Ifor Evans for anyone doing this program.

Do not put people in the Frances Garnder house!

Students from colleges and universities throughout the U.S. study abroad with Arcadia University through The College of Global Studies, the first college of its kind in the U.S. With over 130 programs in 12 countries, we offer a wide range of programs in many study