View Other Details
+ 12 installments of USD 430,00 paid in person via credit card once you're in Brazil
* Housing, meals, excursions, health insurance and other items (check on our website) aren’t included, but we’ll assist you in finding the best options so you'll pay directly to the service provider. That way, we can keep prices as low as possible. This means you’ll only pay for what you get. No hidden costs.
Maceió Airport/Bus station transfer*
120 hour language course
Volunteering placement at a NGO
Yearlong assistance regarding local housing, health, NGO etc.
Certificate (language course and volunteering experience)
* If you land on another city, we'll give you back the fee for this item
- Housing isn’t included, but we’ll find you a place in advance and you’ll pay the fee directly to the host family
- Personal items such as toothbrush, soap etc.
- Health insurance
- Trips and Excursions, but we can help you with tips
Life’s short and so is this adventure!
With that in mind, we designed an affordable and straightforward intensive Portuguese course in which even grammar is subverted so you won't waste a second on unnecessary information that will only hold you back. Our exclusive method will teach you how to speak and understand the out of the textbook language that's really used in Brazil. Additionally, the course is followed by a volunteering opportunity at a local community where you'll gain skills and learn valuable lessons for life! We'll take care of you all the way through to make sure you'll have an amazing and enriching experience that will forever be remembered dearly.
Brazilian Lingo School is based in Maceió, Brazil. Our mission is to democratize the once in a lifetime experience of a gap year abroad for students' personal growth and positive social impact in local communities. In order to make it possible, we offer the option of installment payments.