We select twenty participants from diverse backgrounds to go on an Experiential Learning Program specially tailored for travelers and explorers who wish to discover the two most amazing Indian states, Kerala and Tamil Nadu, in the most authentic way.
There are handpicked workshops, exciting events, offbeat destinations, interaction with changemakers and more through a 14 day transformational journey.
We visit communities focusing on sustainable living, hands-on work at organic farms and with local craftsmen, discuss topics like community building, learn more about personal growth ,vanishing art, culture and heritage, colonial history, disaster management, revival of a dying river and more as the soul purpose of the program is to create Ecological Entrepreneurship, Sociopreneurship and Personal transformation.
At the end of the 2 weeks journey, the selected 20 fellows/participants will have to reflect on their learnings and can volunteer/intern under our partnered organisation.
- Journey focusing on Life Skills and Personal Growth travelling through Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- Learn about vanishing culture and art forms.
- Workshops on sustainability and climate change.
- Indulge yourself in activities of mindfulness, psychology and spirituality.
- Learn about indigenous methods of sculpting homes and many more.