- United States of America
- New York
- Washington D.C.
View Other Details
OneLife is a nine month gap year program for students who want to grow in their faith, experience genuine community, serve others, and travel while earning up to 30 credits for college.
The residential program has four desired outcomes:
- Form Christian character
- Develop a biblical worldview
- Increase emotional intelligence
- Acquire life skills
Mission: To launch and develop servant leaders who live out their Christian faith in every area of life.
Vision: To see the often distracted lives of young adults fixated on the only reason to live.
- Authority of God's Word
- Centrality of the Gospel
- Stewardship of God’s Resources
- Power of Partnership
- Necessity of Ongoing Improvement
- Broaden your world by exploring unforgettable people and places
- Become the person God created you to be
- Belong and grow in a small, tight-knit community with life-long friends
- Focus on meaningful learning that is foundational for a meaningful life
- Gain the life experience you need to be successful in future work