VolunQuest's TEFL Gap Year program is unlike any other opportunity available. We offer our participants the opportunity to not only become fully immersed in the local community and work alongside community stakeholders, but also to gain invaluable experience, a highly distinguished TEFL certification and a letter of recommendation and references from the Mexican Ministry of Education to use later when applying for paid TEFL or other jobs at home and abroad.
With VolunQuest’s TEFL Certification Gap Year Program, you will go through a multi faceted 120 hour TEFL course and an additional 500+ hours of teacher training that has been specifically developed to prepare you for paid TEFL jobs at home and abroad. VolunQuest’s TEFL certification focuses on preparing its students for real world experience in both private and public sectors.
- Intensive TEFL Teacher Training Course and Materials (Condensed version for less than 4 week programs)
- A letter of recommendation upon successful completion of the program
- Access to teacher materials and resources including young learner books, school supplies, a printer/copy machine, printer paper, teaching materials, ESL teaching guides and references, etc.)
- A fully furnished studio apartment in beautiful Isla Mujeres, Mexico
- Optional language and cultural classes and excursions