Gap Year with Coding Dojo

Coding Dojo Logo
Coding Dojo Logo

Spend 4 or 5 months of your gap year with Coding Dojo, the world's leading coding bootcamp, and become a self-sufficient web developer through hands-on programming.

The 4 month Coding Dojo Program for Gap Year Students starts with 14 weeks of immersive web development programming (HTML/CSS/Javascript, Python, MEAN, .NET/C#, or Java). Students then transition into 2 weeks of Career Readiness Workshops designed to help develop resume writing skills, cover letters, networking, LinkedIn profile updates and more.

The optional 5th month is a 4-week project based internship where students build their portfolio under guidance of a mentor (weekly check-ins).

• Coding Dojo Teaches 2018's Most In-demand Programming Languages
  • We teach three out of six top programming languages ranked in TIOBE Index
  • Coding Dojo is the only coding school that teaches three Programming Languages
  • 10 Years Refined Curriculum
  • Career Oriented, Project-Based Learning

Profile Picture
Prajesh

My Experience at Coding Dojo

When I first started Coding Dojo, I wasn't sure what to expect. All I knew was that I was about to embark on a 14-week long journey through coding. What I realized after two weeks is that I wasn't taking this trek alone. The work environment of Coding Dojo is very warm and welcoming, and I felt I was making connections with real people while also learning about developing projects and assignments in different languages. But most of all, Coding Dojo taught me to be self-sufficient; I can go out in the real world and start applying for jobs right now, knowing that I'll be prepared. I am very thankful that I took the time to complete this program because not only have I learned a plethora about coding, but I have also made so many friends during my journey, and I hope to continue be a part of this community!

I think the Dallas branch definitely needs to consider teaching Java or C#, since I noticed how many job posts require either Java or C# programmers.