International Summer Schools in Europe & USA

ISSOS summer school programs offer students from all over the world (aged 13-18) the opportunity to combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure in one of three world-famous university towns of St Andrews, Cambridge and Yale. Our three-week program welcomes students from over 80 nationalities, and limits the number of students from any one nationality to 10% in order to guarantee a truly international experience.

Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject that they follow for the three weeks, and their evenings are taken up with a fun-filled activities program. At the weekend our cultural day trips give us the chance to take our students to explore nearby cities. All classes are taught by fully qualified teachers and professionals in the industry.

Academic and Elective class choices vary by location but include options like Business & Entrepreneurship, Youth Leadership, Debate, Journalism, Golf, Tennis, Film, Art and many more.

• Students from over 80 different countries.
  • Native and non-native English speakers mixed at all times for a truly immersive experience.
  • Places limited to 10% of any one nationality.
  • 65% of students are from returning families, or have been referred by a friend.
  • Classes are kept small, and are taught by highly qualified professionals with real experience in their subjects.

Sarah

It really is an experience of a lifetime

Arriving for the first time in my first ever summer school experience was a very nervous feeling. However I felt welcome right away and was able to bond with everyone in my group and in other groups too. I’ve never been in a place with people from so many different nationalities and different culture backgrounds, so learning about them and sharing my own culture was a good experience. This was truly the highlight of the trip, along with the councilors and one of the best teachers I’ve ever had. The trips were also unforgettable along with unique clan events that I’ve never experienced before that helped me understand the importance of team work. Even though the summer school unfortunately came to an end, the friendships I’ve made were just getting stronger and I know would last for a life time.