At GROW Abroad, we offer High School students an exciting yet safe opportunity to immerse into the vibrant life we have in South Africa. You will be welcomed into a caring South African host family in Cape Town, attend a local high school, and improve your English, while making lifelong friends along the way.
Our program is open to students between the ages of 14 and 18. You can stay for one month, three months, six months, nine months, or 12 months, and you will receive excellent support from the local coordinators. You will be able to go on some of our tours to explore the beauty of our province and improve or develop your surf skills on our surf program. Participate in our Care to GROW program and make a difference by giving back to the community!
- Develop skills to adapt and succeed in foreign environments.
- Explore the beauty that South Africa has to offer.
- Improve your understanding of spoken and written English immensely.
- Go home as a true global citizen, being able to share experiences and encourage interaction between different kinds of people wherever you go.
- Gain international friends for life.