View Other Details
A few surprises!
This program is intended to inspire and motivate young, impressionable, high school students to acquire a well-rounded global perspective for success as next-generation global leaders. Our immersive field trip will expose students to a variety of global issues, youth projects, innovation incubators, local leaders, distinguished figures and sustainable development initiatives. Students will tour various national institutions and historic sites, explore wildlife attractions and experience the different cultural traditions and ethnic diversity of Uganda.
- School tours and an appreciation of NGO interventions in the under-resourced rural communities.
- Cooking class, traditional ceremonies, language lessons and cultural activities
- Market visits, safari trip, visit to the embassy and interactions with local leaders and professionals.
- Learning about sports for development, youth projects and social innovation, coffee farming and exportation and poverty eradication strategies.
- Moments for personal reflection and development and interactive discussions about impact, leadership and change.