Meet California and make your dreams come true in this two-week action-packed trip that will take you to enjoy the glamour, beaches and excitement of Northern California! Visit Alcatraz in Northern California, go seal watching at Pier 39 and cross the famous Golden Gate Bridge! Afterward, get soaked in waterski activities in Lake Tahoe and with the sunny beaches of Santa Barbara! End your trip stargazing for Hollywood stars in Los Angeles and riding waves in San Diego!
This program is available to students completing grades 7, 8, 9, and 10. Separate departure dates are assigned to create compatible co-ed age groups. We offer an exclusive departure only for Middle School students completing grades 7 and 8.
- Laugh it up at the IMPROV Comedy Club.
- Sea kayak off the coast of Santa Barbara.
- Experience Disneyland & Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf, Alcatraz, and the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Learn to surf with professional lessons in San Diego.