- Caye Caulker
View Other Details
The cost does not include transportation, travel expenses (such as vaccinations if needed), meals, or personal expenses.
Introducing a six-week animal caretaking internship in Belize! This intensive training program offers hands-on experience in animal care, socialization, behavior, and rescue as you participate in the daily work of Belize's first and only no-kill cat sanctuary for abused and abandoned cats.
And pending availability, you may be able to observe procedures in the spay and neuter clinic, and to shadow a veterinary technician.
- The location is amazing--a tropical island just off the coast of Belize!
- You'll gain hands-on experience working at a cat sanctuary.
- You'll learn about how to operate a cat sanctuary from working directly with the founder.
- You'll receive U.S.-based staff support before, during, and after your trip.
- And while you're in Belize, you'll receive training, guidance, and housing from your host group!