agri LIDA personally selects farms which have proper facilities to work with interns in this agriculture cultivation internship. During your internship, you will be trained on different levels of agricultural cultivation and the essentials of farm living. We fully inspect host families to ensure quality placement.
- We personally welcome interns upon arrival in Copenhagen and guide them as to their placement in Denmark; you will never feel like you are on your own in Denmark, but you will also have considerable freedom to do as you will with your free time.
- We are in touch with you and your host family throughout your stay in Denmark. We ensure that your stay is going well, and answer any questions that you may have. We can also plan on site visitation to ensure that your stay is going smoothly.
- Not only do we provide constant support to all interns, we also check in with host families to ensure that all interns are being provided with the resources that they need to create a mutually beneficial internship.
- We provide you with a certificate of completion upon the end of your training period showing your accomplishments which you can use for further job placement.
- Every intern is provided with a private room in their home-stay, and in many cases you will also have a separate kitchen you can use to cook your own meals. We inspect these requirements in all host-families!