Lammi Biological Station (LBS) is a research station located in the lake district of southern Finland. Internships/traineeships at the Station offer you the chance to gain experience working in a wide range of research projects, the opportunity to design your own independent project and depending on your internship, it is possible to have lodging at no cost to you in the Station's newly renovated dormitories.
For those accepted to the program, we aim that the experience is one in which you will grow in your independence as a scientist and give you many opportunities to put theory into practice and gain skills that will be useful in your career. Please see the feedback from former interns below, to see what their experiences have been like.
- ERASMUS and ERASMUS+ students are welcome.
- ECTS credits can be earned by interns during their stay.
- Internships can be done at various stages of study (undergrad, graduate level).
- Research equipment and materials are provided.
- Interns from both research universities and universities of applied sciences are welcome.