View Other Details
- No Prior diving experience required.
- No prior marine science or conservation experience required.
No Experience of conservation of diving is required, just a passion for the ocean and a desire to help.
The story of Caribbean Reef Buddy in Carriacou has seen us involved in marine conservation and education since 2014. During this time, and working closely with our partners we have delivered some amazing results relating to changing awareness and behaviors when it comes to preserving our marine environment. You too could add your chapter to our ongoing story by entering into our 8-week Marine Conservation Divemaster program.
During this exciting program you will explore the intricacies of our marine world, working on conservation projects and working towards your SSI Divemaster professional scuba rating. This rating will be invaluable to you if you are considering a career in marine science or diving. Over 8 weeks you'll get to work with other volunteers on the program as you assist them with their diving education as yours develops too.
Staying in our partner hotel, your breakfast and evening meal are included, as is as much sunshine as you can handle.
- All diver training up to SSI Divemaster.
- Participate in more than 60 scuba dives.
- 8 weeks hotel accommodation, including breakfast and evening meal.
- All of your SSI training materials and certification fees are included (SSI Professional Membership fee excluded).
- Assist with real students on courses including reef regeneration, shark monitoring, and reef surveys.