View Other Details
Intern in Geneva with BU Study Abroad! Boston University Study Abroad offers courses in Geneva along with internship opportunities. Due to the competitive nature of internships in Geneva, placement is based on past experience with an internship as well as volunteer experience. Students are encouraged to visit the BU Study Abroad website for updated information about application requirements. Once accepted to the program, students take classes at the BU Center in Geneva in two phases. The first phase includes a core course and an elective course; in the second phase, students begin their internship and also enroll in an internship course to reinforce their internship placement.
- Options! Students can choose from two tracks, the Health Care track, or the International Relations track, and internships are given in these fields based on availability and qualification.
- Academic development! BU Study Abroad courses are reinforced by the internship students are enrolled in. Students are encouraged to think critically about their work and its relation to their academics.
- Professional development! An international internship experience can go a long way as an addition to your resume. Students work full-time, 4 days a week, and meet once a week for their internship course.
- Support! Students receive support pre-departure from BU staff as well as support upon arrival in Geneva. Check the BU Study Abroad website for more details on deadlines and instructions on the application process.
- Geneva! Students can explore snowy Alps or take trips to France, Italy and throughout Europe. Every semester, students plan excursions to make the most out of their time abroad. Visit the BU Study Abroad website to learn more about how you can study and i