Ruben van Gommery

Why did you choose Gi2C Group as your study abroad in Beijing program?

Ruben: I've been studying Chinese in Holland for 1 year and then I decided to go to China to continue my studies. I looked through many schools but my choice fell on Gi2C Group since they offered me a comprehensive Mandarin course that I had been looking for.

Study with Gi2C Group in Beijing

I studied with them for 3 months, 20 hours a week. Also the cost was almost twice as less than any similar program I could find. They also replied me almost instantly every time I had a question.

What made this study abroad experience unique and special?

Ruben: Just to be in China is already a unique experience. Plus I made lots of friend from all over during my stay at the Gi2C Group school. It was truly a great experience. Now, after I got back to Holland, I will continue my studies and look forward to going back to China in the near future.

Gi2C Group invites you to study Mandarin Chinese in China! Since its inception in 2003, Gi2C Group's language program has helped over a thousand students from 40 different countries achieve their language goals. Both private and group classes are available for students of all language proficiencies....