This Greenheart Travel internship in Thailand not only gives you professional experience with an international and multicultural company but is also a chance to explore a new culture and way of life. You will be able to choose between two types of internship positions, and gain experience in marketing, writing, event planning, and logistics for the organization and for its non-profit animal rescue affiliate.
Program at a Glance:
- 12-week professional development internship in Hua Hin, Thailand
- 100+ internship hours working on impactful business projects in the local Thai community
- Comprehensive medical travel insurance included
- Assistance in applying for the visa ahead of arrival, including visa paperwork and extensive directions and support
- Interns receive a weekly stipend (enough to cover meals)
- All interns will be matched with a mentor for professional development guidance
- Professional Letter of Recommendation following the successful completion of the internship
- Thai cultural training and excursions during your internship program
- Accommodation included in the program fee
- We are a non-profit, mission-based organization passionate about having the most impactful travel experience possible.
- No surprise costs - we are upfront about our program fee, and package in as much as we're able to to avoid random or surprise expenses that can add up, like insurance!
- Hundreds of alumni reviews on GoOverseas!
- Your experienced program manager will support you every step of the way
- BEST pre-departure and in-country support
- Fun and informative group orientation upon arrival in Thailand - meet your new best travel buddies!
- We will provide you with an interactive guide to your cross-cultural experience to help you process your experience and personal growth
- Orientation excursions and hotel accommodation
- Airport pick-up and transfers. We’ll pick you up and pick up the tab!
- 24/7 emergency phone number to reach us anytime
- Administrative costs of placement
- Support staff in the Chicago office and our partner offices all over the world.
- Pre-departure preparation: Vaccinations? Documents required for entry? Don’t worry, we’ve done this a lot. We’ll make sure you think of everything before you even realize you needed to think about it.
- Bottom line, you’re investing in smooth sailing and having a reputable organization make sure you’ll be landing in a good situation. We’ll make sure your new host country is ready to welcome you to a safe and secure experience.
Why Greenheart Travel?:
Program Fee: $1670
Here’s the base of what is included in our program fee: