The MovingWorlds Institute is for professionals looking to find more fulfilling, world-positive jobs. The Fellowship program starts with a life-changing kickoff weekend, and continues with 6-months of community and personalized support. Whether you’re working full-time or in transition, the Fellowship program will fit around your specific goals and unique lifestyle.
At our in-person kickoff, you’ll meet your amazing cohort and become fast friends with a community of changemakers from around the world. You’ll leave the weekend with new friends, insights, and an action plan on how to use the next 6-months.
Throughout the program — designed to keep you engaged regardless of where you are from — you’ll stay engaged with weekly coaching calls, monthly webinars with industry leaders, and case-based learning projects. With reading and reflection assignments, you’ll deepen your know-how in social impact frameworks like human-centered design, social entrepreneurship, systems mapping, and more.
The MovingWorlds Institute also provides coaching, mentorship, and guidance to complete a tailor-made social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow. By the end of the Fellowship, you’ll have developed your skills, network, and confidence to lead change no matter your career direction. Best of all, you’ll be part of an inspiring group of Fellows from around the world supporting each other to create a lifetime of impact!
Over the course of the following 6 months, you will
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship support to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and go on an Experteering trip that matches your unique skills, requirements, and preferences — one that builds on your current skills, but also stretches you to grow
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get access to industry leaders to learn best practices across all sectors.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Receive guidance on telling your professional story and resume.
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.
Who we're looking for
We're looking for early and mid-career professionals that have work experience and are looking for the best way to contribute to building a better world. If you’ve ever thought your career could be more meaningful and that you might be able to contribute to the greater good, we’d love to talk to you!
Applications for our next cohort close on October 31st, and will kick-off in Mexico City on January 2020