Do you enjoy working with people and are you looking for an internship on which you can build your career on?
In Germany, audio CC is the company many partners, including innovative audio brands such as Spotify, web radio stations and more rely on to generate revenue via audio ads. Over the course of a year, we provide these partners several million Euros of revenue.
We are now looking for a talent who, as a first step, wants to gain experience abroad by living and working in Düsseldorf, a city with a high living standard in Germany. From our office in Düsseldorf our experienced sales team will train you and provide you all skills and sales material you need to be successful in our business.
You will then scale our business internationally by addressing advertisers in a selected region of the U.S. and convincing them to place ads in the U.S. based audio offerings we have to offer. During the internship you will mostly rely on phone and Skype Calls.
As a second step, after the internship, you may opt to use your newly won experience and customer base by opening up an audio CC office in the U.S. and continuing to sell ads for our growing company.
- Bachelor degrees or higher with a business, intercultural or technology background
- Interest in new technologies
- English as a native language or an equal good English skill as a foreign language
- Strong organization skills / Great communications skills in person and on the phone
- Winning and convincing character
- Enjoy working within different cultures and working with customers around the world with the flexibility to attend calls in different time zones outside normal office hours and willing to travel up to 60 % of your time worldwide
The intern receives a monthly gross salary of 1,600 euros. We help to find accommodation, which the intern has to pay from the monthly salary. We pay for the flights.