Our Paid Work in Australia programme is designed to give you a fun introduction to Australia as well as arm you with the tools and knowledge you'll need to make your experience the very best it can be. Following a personal meet and greet from Sydney Airport, you'll spend your first nine days going jet boating, learning to surf, sand boarding, and cruising alongside dolphins, you'll get the lowdown on all the practical stuff, from setting up bank accounts to signing up to our huge jobs database and preparing for interviews; our expert team will offer you all the help and advice you'll need to bag yourself that all-important job, and will continue to offer their support throughout your time in Australia.
• Earn an average of £15 per hour
• Go jet boating and cruising through Sydney Harbour
• Party in the city and enjoy some proper Aussie BBQs
• Learn to surf and go sand boarding, see dolphins, and get up close to wild kangaroos and koalas
• Receive expert help and brilliant ongoing job support and advice for up to 12 months
• Gain valuable life experience that’ll make you a standout candidate for future job opportunities
- You will need to be aged 18-30 to take part in this programme due to Australian Working Holiday Visa regulations.
- You must apply for a Working Holiday Visa for this programme, which you’ll need to obtain before travelling to Australia. Your work type will be casual, where you’ll spend no more than six months working for one employer.
- If you fit the eligibility criteria for the Working Holiday Visa, then we’re able to apply for the visa on your behalf. More information on the visa can be found on the Australian Working Holiday Visa Page