Head over to sunny Australia and get guaranteed paid work on a ranch. Enjoy 4 restorative nights at the beautiful beach resort of Noosa, before getting stuck in with a fantastic 5-day hands-on ranch training course. You’ll learn all of the skills necessary to tackle your ranch job with confidence, including operating machinery, riding agricultural motorbikes, & more! You’ll then be fully qualified to take on your guaranteed ranch job. You’ll also be set up with everything you need to work in Australia, including a tax-file number and bank account, and you’ll enjoy 12-months of dedicated job support. Plus, ranch work is a step towards securing a second Working Holiday Visa – meaning that you could live and work in Oz for up to two years!
• Enjoy a guaranteed paid work placement on an Aussie ranch!
• Grab a slice of paradise with 4 nights in idyllic Noosa.
• Cement your skills with 5 days of hands-on ranch training
• Get set up with everything you need to work down under, including a bank account and tax number
• Enjoy 12 months of ongoing job support and advice
• Secure a coveted second year Working Holiday Visa by working as a ranch hand!
- To participate in this trip, you must be aged 18-30 to ensure that you fit the Working Holiday Visa age restrictions. Those intending to book this trip can book this experience with the Working Holiday Visa included, or apply for it independently via Aust
- Applicants need to have a manual driving licence in order to join this programme. Once you have put down your deposit, you will be sent an application form which asks details of your motivations for joining the programme and any experience you may have.