Do you want to travel the world, living and working in other countries while caring for children?
We can help you do just that, safely and with all of the hassles taken care of.
Nannies Abroad is an NZ based International Nanny Placement Agency specialising in finding nannies fabulous jobs around the world. It was set up in 1994 based on the experiences of its Managing Director, Vicki Kenny.
You will work 30 hours per week plus 2 nights babysitting and you will mostly look after the kids and you will have to do some light housework.
- You should be aged 18 - 27
- You should be a non-smoker
- You should have a good understanding of the French language (we recommend 2 years minimum at high school)
- You will need to have some good experience with children and be able to supply us with some non family references that we can check
- Unless you are placed in Paris you will need a clean driving licence (full)
- You need to study French at a language school during your stay - as part of the visa
- You will receive from the family 80 Euro per 30 hour week, or 100 Euros for a 35 hour week.
- You will have your own bedroom
- You will have at least one day off per week and at least one full weekend off per month.
- You will receive full board and accommodation.