Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provide professional service to provide an enjoyable experience for our guests
• Fitting guests correctly into our equipment which is suited to their needs, to make sure they are comfortable
• Adjust ski and snowboard binding set ups based on guest comfort
• Accurately and neatly label rented ski equipment to make it easily identifiable
• Return, clean and service gear at the end of rental period
• Keep operation areas clean, tidy and organised
• Assist with ski valet operations as needed
- Passionate about snow sports and enjoy sharing that enthusiasm
- Interested in skis and boards and snow equipment in general
- Genuinely friendly and professional with great communication skills
- Have a good command of English - the ability to speak a second language such as Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese would be a great plus
• ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour.
• 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours
• 25% late night work rate for work between 10 pm and 5 am.