Our Host Organisation is creating a full suite of up market, ROI-driven, highly customized, strategic travel-related services for clients spread out across the globe. Their multi-skilled support team of professionals offers high value service and expertise on all business and holiday booking requirements. As travel service aggregators, they offer Travel Management Companies (TMCs), Online Travel Agencies (OTAs) and travel agents, a range of opportunities to expand their businesses and tap into the booming travel market.
You will be learning workplace relationships and professional communications. Task will include but not limited to:
- Recruitment support including writing position descriptions, job ads, shortlisting and candidate management.
- Contract preparation and amendments
- Lead the on-boarding process
- Month and weekly reporting i.e. turnover, planned and unplanned absences
- Organising training and maintaining training records
- Attend HR team meetings and other meetings as required
- General administrative duties
- Tertiary degree in Human Resources (current or recently completed)
- 4 months experience in Human Resources
Stipend from A$600 to A$1,000 depending on skills and qualifications