Your job will be to babysit children between the ages of 2 and 12 years old, in a fun and innovative way. Your typical work schedule every week will be Monday through Friday from 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm, with a full day on Wednesday, for a total of 5 to 30 hours a week, not including school holidays.
You can choose to work for just one semester (12 weeks), or a full academic year (36 weeks).
You will be learning French 15 hours per week with a small group of others just like you, and you can practice it with the French family that you’ll be working with. You'll have an average monthly income of 500-600 euros per week!
You also have the option to teach English to children, teenagers or adults from 2 - 10 hours per week.
- Be at least 18
- For childcare jobs: previous experience with children required (formal or informal),
- For teaching jobs: previous experience in teaching required,
- Average monthly income of 500-600 Euros
- Free French classes in Paris
- Full online training provided and workshops about babysitting and teaching,
- Velib' pass (bike sharing system)