The Stipend Internship Program gives you an opportunity to internationalise your career in Australia, within Marketing, Human Resources or Events Management fields. Positions are available Australia wide, from 20 to 26 weeks.
Australian Internships individually selects suitable host companies for each and every applicant. We negotiate each placement on a case by case basis to ensure that it is tailor matched to you, your educational background and professional objectives.
Our internships include:
• Resume and interview preparation and guidance
• An individualised placement with an Australian company
• Allocation of an Internship Program Supervisor (IPS) to closely monitor progress and satisfaction level
• Immediate intervention by Australian Internships should you experience any difficulties
• 24-hour Emergency Support
• Full Orientation Sessions, including an introduction to Australian workplace culture
• Intern nights, providing an opportunity to meet interns from over 90 countries
• 408 Temporary Visa Sponsorship – pending eligibility
- Tertiary degree (current or recently completed)
- Upper Intermediate to Advanced English Language Skills