If you are on the lookout for your next challenge and have a positive can-do attitude as well as great teamwork skills, then joining WYZchef is a wise choice for you.
You will be part of a dynamic Startup team, focused on growing and grooming a portfolio of companies in the WYZ Network.
Managing the various levels of back-end workflow ranging from order deliveries, quote control, on-time deliveries to organizing affairs with the various parties involved including vendors and clients. Ensure responsibility towards effective management of productivity and professional quality control. Able to enhance the system flow within the operational system and principles of information flow, business processes and ability to exploit opportunities for expansion.
This opportunity will enable you to get a closer insight into the e-commerce field of F&B as well as learning the mechanical function that goes well in hand behind the operations of the firm.
• Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing order contributions
• Plan and review quote control; enforcing policies and procedures
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with clients and third-party agencies, such as vendors, caterers and restaurants
Looking to start by middle of February (17th onwards) 2020 for a minimum period of 6 months. Renumeration negotiable and based on person’s performance.
• A Bachelor Degree, mainly in a Business field
• Valid Student Pass/Work Pass (Applicable to International Personnel)
• Valid Passport (Applicable to International Personnel)
• Full-Time Employment
• Excellent Written and Communication Skills
• Singapore (Required)
• English (Required)
• French (is a plus)
• Spanish (is a plus)
• Hindi (is a plus)
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be destroyed within 1 year. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please send your CV and cover letter.
Transport and basics.