One of our partners ally hotel located Punta Cana offers peacefulness, harmony and an elegant environment that invites relaxation and rest; its pristine tropical setting offers exploration and adventure.
Related fields: Hospitality and Tourism
Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Duration: 10 to 12 weeks (SUMMER PROGRAM)
Hours per week: 35 to 40
Type of Organization: Successful Resort hotel located Punta Cana offers a peacefulness, harmony and an elegant environment that invites relaxation and rest; its pristine tropical setting offers exploration and adventure.
Project profile: Under the supervision, training and support of the hotel manager, the intern will have the opportunity to learn how to manage each of the operational areas of the hotel.
Objectives of the Internship: To familiarize the intern with all the operational areas of the hotel.
• Rooms: housekeeping and laundry
• Food and Beverages: quality control, bars, kitchen / steward, restaurants
• Customer Service: phones/customer service line, reception, reservations
• General Management: human resources, sales, marketing
• Hospitality and Tourism students or graduates
• High intermediate level in the Spanish language, another language is a plus
• Ability to use standard MS office apps: Word, PowerPoint y Excel
• Good communication skills
• Be able to work in a team
• Strengthen the knowledge of the area
• Develop analytical and problem-solving skills
• Work in a multicultural environment
• Transportation to and from Punta Cana Airport to the hotel in Punta Cana is included.
• The hotel will provide furnished, secure and comfortable housing for the intern for the duration of the internship.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Player
- People Oriented
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
Meals & accommodation will be provided by the Resort. (Student's won't get paid during their internship).