Join this opportunity designed for international travelers seeking to experience Argentina as a real “GAUCHO”. Volunteer at a farm, assist in the care for orchards, feed animals, and help maintain cottages.
Farms are located all around the country. You will land in Buenos Aires and, from there, head to your placement location. The program includes:
- Airport pickup from Buenos Aires
- 3 nights in a hostel located at a walking distance from our office, with breakfast
- Farm placement, which starts 3 days after arrival
- Welcome package (Sim Card and SUBE card for the subway, train, and buses)
- Arrival orientation: Palermo neighborhood, cultural activities in the city, safety information
- 24/7 support
- Discounts and some free entrances for all kind of activities: nightlife, Tango, local tours, soccer, local barbecues, and more!
This work placement lasts from 2 weeks to 1 month. After this period, you can travel across Argentina or join a new program with WATAR.
We can build the perfect program for you! Either combine programs or create a personalized program. Our staff is open to hear from you!
Volunteer in a farm in exchange for accommodation and meals included for the whole period.