Are you passionate about Employer Branding and do you have content writing, artwork creation and social media skills? Are you curious, eager to learn and do you want to work in an international environment? Then we are looking for you! West Coast Supply Group is offering an exiting hands-on internship with focus on Employer Branding and a bit of HR work in a fast-moving environment with multiple priorities being put on your plate to handle simultaneously.
As an Employer Branding intern at West Coast Supply Group you will lead our Employer Branding initiatives and assist with some general HR practices, such as onboarding, offboarding and administration. You will have some exciting responsibilities and a unique opportunity to push our brand to the next level by focusing on increasing our social media presence. You will be part of our motivated, ambitious and friendly HR team (4 team members in total). You will report to the HR Business Partner.
- Third-year student in the field of HR or Marketing able to complete internship (working 40 hours a week) for a minimum of 5 months
- Fluent in English, Dutch or another language is a plus;
- Experience with professional social media and creative enough to come up with ideas for EMployer Branding, and strong communication skills
- Internship compensation;
- challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon (pre and post COVID);
- fun team events and legendary annual parties (pre and post COVID);
- open ears for innovations and ideas;
- personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.