Viamonde are seeking friendly and well motivated applicants who would like to join our dedicated team of support staff in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
Responsibilities of domestic staff are varied, including basic food preparation, food service, laundry, and cleaning the facilities on a daily basis. With considerable client contact, domestic staff are expected to maintain very high standards of appearance and must be patient and flexible at all times.
All staff must be a role model to the children, act responsibly and in a caring manner at all times and show understanding of and appreciation for diverse cultural backgrounds.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and fluent in English.
- Meet similarly-minded young people and establish lasting friendships.
- Experience working with children of all ages from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Spend time in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
- Gain experience and improve your skills teaching skiing or snowboarding.
- Explore Switzerland and nearby Italy and France on your time off.
- Fluent In English
- Experience of domestic and/or catering work an advantage
- Adaptable, trustworthy, patient and presentable
- Room and full board
- Accident and liability insurance
- Meet similarly-minded young people
- Establish long-lasting friendships
- Opportunity to live and work in Switzerland
Gross monthly salary: CHF 2,850
Approx net weekly salary: CHF 405
Net weekly salary is offered only as a guideline to indicate the approximate net salary after tax (for an unmarried person with no dependent children) and other deductions have been made and is subject to change. All salaries are paid at the end of each calendar month in Swiss francs (CHF).