- You are an early to mid-level career professional.
- You come with any professional background and are looking for the best way to contribute to a better world.
- You've thought that your career could be more meaningful.
- You feel motivated to contribute to the greater good.
- professional development
- work/life balance
Our virtual career acceleration program is for professionals looking to find more purpose in their work and make a positive impact with their careers. Our goal is to help you advance your world-positive career.
The Fellowship program starts with an in-person kickoff weekend and then continues with 6 months of community, coaching, and support as you embark on your own social impact project – whether you bring your own or find one on our global network. The Fellowship is open to all professionals and can be customized around your unique goals and lifestyle.
Throughout the Fellowship — designed to support you regardless of where you are from — you’ll stay engaged with weekly coaching calls, monthly webinars with industry leaders, and case-based learning projects.
Over the course of the 6-month Fellowship, you will:
- Receive ongoing coaching and support.
- Receive mentorship to help you build your network and develop your skills.
- Engage in weekly discussions and design-thinking workshops in our online community.
- Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
- Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
- Find, plan, and complete a social impact project that builds on your strengths while stretching you to grow (bring your own or use our global network)
- Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
- Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
- Receive guidance on telling your professional story and showcasing your international experience on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.
By the end of the Fellowship, you’ll have developed the skills, network, and confidence to take your career to the next level. Best of all, even as an alumnus, you’ll be part of an inspiring group of Fellows from around the world supporting each other to create a lifetime of impact!
While the Fellowship program itself lasts for 6 months, Fellows receive lifetime access to a global community of alumni and impact partners, plus ongoing webinars and learning activities. With our cohorts now virtual through 2022, we’re passing the savings of our in-person events on to you and reducing the $4,600 pre-COVID cost of tuition by $1,000. In these economically uncertain times, we know that the Institute is a big investment - we hope to make the Fellowship as accessible as possible through payment plans and would love to work with you if cost is a limiting factor.